- Tu Organics (â€œweâ€ or â€œusâ€) takes the privacy of your information very seriously. Our Privacy and Data Protection Policy is designed to tell you, the user of our website and any other services provided by us via and technology or media (the â€œServiceâ€) about our services regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal and other information about you or your business that may be provided via the or collected through other means such as an online form, email or telephone communication.
- This policy applies to information provided by our users and registered members.
- By using the Service, you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information about you in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by, this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
2. Our Policy
- e aim to limit our interaction with your data wherever possible. We have a general policy relating to access to your data. We will generally seek only to access that data which is necessary in accordance with the privileges you have granted to the system. Automated processes may scan your data, but only for an explicit purpose to do with the provision of our service. When working with data that was originally collected by us, our processes may need to scan and manipulate the information in order to deliver our service to you.
3. Ways in which we collect data
- We may collect and process the following personal information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you:
- certain information required to use the Service or any other services we offer, including the name and address of you and/or your business and/or your employees;
- e-mail address and a password;
- any correspondence between you and us;
- replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes;
- details of your visits to the Service and the resources that you access;
- any information we may require from you when you report a problem or complaint.
- We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to supply any personal information to us but our Service may not be operable in practice without providing such data to us.
- Information may also be gathered through the Service without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
- An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address can only be traced back to your ISP or the large company or organization that provides your internet access (such as your employer if you are at work).
- We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to the Service, and to administer and improve the Service.
4. Use and Disclosure
- We may use this information to:
- ensure that the content of the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and customize the Service to your preferences;
- to other professionals for their input in relation to providing the Service to you, such to create a training plan or meal plan;
- assist in making general improvements to the Service;
- carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in features of the Service;
- contact you and notify you about changes to the Service (except where you have asked us not to do this);
- collect payments from you;
- analyze how users are making use of the Service and for internal marketing and research purposes.
- We do not disclose any information you provide via the Service to any third parties except:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime);
- we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tu Organics, our Serviceâ€™s users, or any other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
- In order to safeguard the information we collect from you we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that:
- our servers are protected by security mechanisms and can only be administered via strictly controlled public/ private cryptographic keys;
- our data processing storage facilities are sited in secure locations to prevent unauthorized access.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored locally on your computer and contains information about your activities on the Internet. The information in a cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information you submit to our site.
- Once you close your browser, our access to the cookie terminates. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. To change your browse settings you should go to your advanced preferences.
- If you choose not to accept the cookies, this will not affect your access to the majority of information available on our Website. However, you will not be able to make full use of our online services.
7. Web Statistics
- We use log files generated by our web servers to analyze site usage and statistics but the files do not identify any personal information. Log file analysis helps us to understand usage patterns on our website and to make improvements to our service.
8. Access to and correction of personal information
- We will take all reasonable steps in accordance with our legal obligations to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession.
9. Other websites
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of sites that are not operated by us, even if you access them via the Service that is operated by us. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you came to our Service via a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by way of our contact page or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org